Maytech dual receiver set up Or indeed any other options re; remotes

Been very keen lately on setting up a dual independent drive train. Basically 2 receivers connected to one remote. Being a lover of the maytech sex toy, its the one I would like to use. image this one.

Does anyone know if it is possible to connect 2 receivers to this unit? @longhairedboy How about you big fella?

3 Likes

I’m a huge fan of the dual receiver arrangement and independent drivetrains.

For the record, this works fine on the Mini Remote. (I know this isn’t the one you asked about :frowning:)

3 Likes

Be great to have a list of controllers dual receiver is compatible with in one place

2 Likes

Just not a fan of trigger remotes be honest. I like the thumb control of the maytech and trust it. That’s a big thing in my book.

1 Like

I’ve tried it, doesn’t work. I think me and @longhairedboy talked about us both trying it and how a year or so ago, but I don’t remember the thread.

2 Likes

Thanks man. Did you use binding plugs? Wondering whether it will bind using traditional methods. Not much on the tube.

I honestly dont remember, let me see if I can find the thread.

running dual receivers is a terrible idea.

Por que???

Elaborate on that statement please oh disciple of Skatan. @b264 you best get in here.

1 Like

LoL Why say you that? Now I need to know if I’m going to get killed tomorrow on the streets

2 Likes

In general or just on that remote

1 Like

in general its a bad idea to have a receiver sitting around listening with no input but complete ppm control over your esc in addition to having one bound to whatever you’re currently using for throttle control. its just asking for death by interference.

edit: nevermind, you’re talking about pairing to both of them from a single remote. Carry on. I have no idea how to do it though, those maytech remotes do a great job of not interfering with other people’s receivers.

3 Likes

I’ve been running dual receivers for some while with no problems whatsoever.

Not maytech though…

3 Likes