Maytech MTES 120A 12S Sensor System with 6374-170KV Motors

I believe the vesc should work well without sensors. I also have two vesc but have decided not to use them due to people here saying they are not very well suited to EMTB, but better for skateboard. I will try my motors on the MAX6 ESC’s without sensors when i get them and let you know how they perform. maybe I will try the vesc on it one day. @Nowind has used vesc on his with no problems in the past

Short Update:

Problems with Programbox are solved, it was my fault. Dont plug it in correct :kissing_closed_eyes:

But the other problems are still there :disappointed_relieved: We are in contact with Maytech, still hoping for updates.

Cheers Jenso

Did u test motors with different esc or vesc to see if where the problem is? If low power is motors foult or esc?

Hey. No i dont swapped to other motors or ESC. I thought about but was to frustrated to spend more time with this, send the hole System back to Seller. They wants to and IMO let them find the bug (-;

Im using sensoredless 6355 motors just now but was thinking to upgrade to Alien 6374 Sensored Outrunner brushless motors 170KV 3200W and try it with vesc or alien 12s sensord esc. Wonder if any one got setup like that?