MBS ATS .12 Truck Custom Motor Mounts and Build!

Would it be possible to get the 3d model of the AS.12 motor mount?

Does any one know where I can get a set of mounts for the ats12[

Did you find mounts?

1 Like

those trucks are shit get MBS or trampa then the BN AT drive $250 for dual.

BN AT drives?

1 Like

hello im new to this platform bus i designed a motor mount for the MBS ats.12 i printed it myself. it’s super easy to print but i was wondering what you guys thought of it.

it will be available on thingivers 2021-03-07T23:00:00Z

3 Likes

They look fantastic! Do you have link?

Looks like this is the one:

Hello guys it has been some time but i finisht the project it is a fully 3d printed mountainboard system that you can slap on you ats.12 truck (pls take this with a grain of salt) here are some pictures conect me if you’re interested

2 Likes

Those trucks lasted me a week until they were completely bent. I’m 200lbs, they used noodles instead of metal In Their cast

1 Like

the trucks that are on thingiverse are the first version … the trucks i use now are the 8th version and they are holding up pretty well

do you have a pic of how they bent? I actually would like to bend a pair on purpose so maybe I buy yours? lol

latest version

1 Like

How long did it take for you to make it?

COOL how long did it take ?

the whole thing i think 6 months but the design of the mount i think 1-2 weeks

Super clean man, I love it. Thanks for sharing!

@JOSDEVOS wow, thank you for sharing. But there is a problem with the size of the model. It is very small when I load it into CURA

edit: ah okay, I have seen the replies on Thingiverse :grinning:

I HATE ALL OF YOU. I am a moldmaker, and it used to take a significant outlay of capital for any project. Yall throw around print this, and rapid prototype that. And I especially hate all of you that have a REAL CNC on home premises. I designed parts and molds, and Yall are doing that in HIGH SCHOOL. Screw all of you. And thanks for your contributions into social security.

1 Like