MBS Matrix II on Vugenhausen, questions?

you can use them with any zero angle trucks though. I used them with Trampa’s. Although i totally get it if you don’t want to use Trampa trucks lol

Im probably just gonna fab something up with aluminum stock to see if I like the trucks. If so Il see about investing in some @okp risers.

Im not saying I would walk first, but I will have some good kicks just in case :slight_smile:

1 Like

Trampa claims the plastic baseplate holding the bearing will become oval relatively quickly. Would be interesting to see how they hold up.

I still havan’t had any issues with matrix II baseplates (may be a different story if were hitting jumps all the time). Only like $13 to replace though if need be.

1 Like

I can tell you that the channel trucks coupled with the older 20° mountain boards make it turn like a crippled semi truck. I’d say you need at least a 30° angle to make them work right. I have these risers/wedges on my list as something to figure out, although @paragon’s CNC’d bits look pretty nice. My partially thought out plan was to go to Tap Plastics or something and get a chunk of scrap HDPE, and carve out a pair of 35° wedges. These baseplates are oddly shaped and I wanted to have something that fit the wide shape better than the narrow skate wedges.

1 Like