MBS Stock shortage bad sign or not a worry!

So MBS has had parts “decks/trucks” out of stock for a over a few months now, and other parts are in stock but limited in choice such as the rockstar ll’s, im just wondering if anyone has info on why?

I find it curious that a advertised mid december restock didnt happen as parts have been low stock or out of stock for some yardage… :thinking:

i hope all is well as its only mbs and trampa worth the pennies if you’re looking for a reasonable AT solution IMO.

Chris Chaput is making their wheels now. That’s why you can’t find them anywhere.

10 Likes

Just heard back from Ryan at MBS. Said MatrixII trucks aren’t due back until March :sob:

Got @Nowind’s direct drive collecting dust here. Super bummed!

3 Likes

Thats a downer for sure :frowning: hope they come through with that march date and some new mtb decks would be nice.

What deck are you intending to use with the Matrix ll and Etoxx D drive?

1 Like

Trampa. I dig the concave on the newer MBS decks, but I prefer the flex and durability of Trampa.

1 Like

I contacted them a month ago about a board that was supposed to be in stock 3 days ago. They pushed back the in stock date again and acted like it was no biggie. Ended up finding a dude on ebay selling one unused that happened to live an hour away! Super frustrating about their stock issues. I know @hyperIon1 is supposed to start selling mbs products (hopefully) soon

i do have plans on putting in an order for MBS. whats everyone looking for?

1 Like

F5bindings

1 Like

70$(1 pair ) im not sure what 1 pair means could be a set 34%20PM

2 Likes

Probably the matrix II and matrix II pro trucks and the possibility to combine those trucks with other boards of their collection than the comp 95 as a complete.

Good luck, they told me no swaps when I questioned getting the colt 90 constellation with rockstar pro hubs.

1 Like

knobby wheels (4)

I can get everything they have at complete comp 95 prices. So any deck in their line up with trucks, wheels and bindings around 400$ +-

1 Like

You ask the wrong people.

It’s not like that… It was before we even met :wink:

2 Likes

I do like the look of the pro nice solid looking trucks

Just letting everyone know that a big MBs line up is on the horizon and of course we will bring you the combos you want with an enclosure option as well.

3 Likes

And we will bring it all to you at good prices.

1 Like

i seend pm to you

That is not a MBS part but I would suggest that vendors stock some of the versa pulleys which are really cheap but vex only uses expensive shipping for international orders. Than you could make adapters, sell them bundled and offer more choice in shipping methods.

1 Like