Member Appreciation Thread

Feel free to use this space to show appreciation for some of our members! For example, some of the people I Would like to thank are @Andy87 for being so active and as helpful as possible, @Kug3lis for innovating, @longhairedboy for being the esk8 badass amongst us, @mmaner for providing a watchful eye, and @Deodand for his professionalism.

I mean the list goes on and on, so lets share some thanks!

15 Likes

LOL, you make me sound like the boogeyman :100:

12 Likes

…are you not?

shit :joy:

4 Likes

I hope not, if I am I expect an intervention :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Ofcourse not buddy, We love you too much to let you downward spiral :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Or a perv hahahaha

9 Likes

I’d like to thank @onloop for confirming that production boards cannot satisfy my thirst for power lol

I’d like to thank @mmaner for being an all around bad ass and for coming down to skate with us.

I’d like to give special thanks to a local rider and friend @Rod12579 for always being there for me and for helping us as a group make more and more crazy builds @torqueboards for providing me with bad ass parts with the quickness to build the most bad ass diy boards!

If I forget to mention the rest of the people I need to thank I’m sorry I don’t forget what you did for me!

14 Likes

Thanks for the kind words, I’ll keep pushing to be deserving of them :smile:

7 Likes

Sometimes it sounds like a joke… :smiley:

EDIT: Haha they removed my status :smiley: Probably I pissed someone with open source stuff :laughing:

14 Likes

ROFL  

1 Like

@bigben for many reasons.

@Hummie for many reasons.

12 Likes

@MoeStooge for inspiring me to go fast (relatively) @akhlut for widely distributing X-Things to the community @Bundymus for making sweet Carvon stickers and giving them away @anyone in the free or cheap thread for helping out the community

and last but not least @anyoneelseIdidn’tname for helping out everyone who asked for assistance on their projects and contributed to this nice group of individuals.

12 Likes

I guess I’ll throw this out there (in alphabetical order)…

@akhlut for being generous as hell and making very useful gear @anorak234 for managing this shit storm we call a forum/community @Battosaii for being a hell of host, even rescuing my kids board when he left his remote at home @JLabs because he has actually taken gear off his own board to get me back running @longhairedboy for be the OG, making cool boards and inspiring the rest of us @Namasaki for keeping me friendly…when I don’t really wanna be (sometimes) @psychotiller because I frequently ask for some messed up shaped enclosures and he always comes through @Sender for doing incredible CF work and keeping me on my game @treenutter for making the coolest damn decks ever, and keeping everyone honest

If I forgot anyone, it is not meant as an insult, your just not important…joke, im at work and really want a nap, so yeah.

EDIT: I forgot @JohnnyMeduse, my bad. Thanks for repairing my screwups, without snitching me out to the pros and making me look bad :slight_smile:

21 Likes

What he^ said

and then @mmaner for being the most generous soul on the face of the earth

9 Likes

Damn, someone has to keep you in line!

5 Likes

my wife would very very much agree :slight_smile:

4 Likes

i appreciate it brother

4 Likes

well you kind of knew that was going to happen :rofl:

6 Likes

Man, I have too many peeps to give shoutouts to. Imma need to make a list.

6 Likes