Merry Christmas guys

Hi, So I just wanted to wish the Europe Guys like me who celebrate christmas on the 24th a Merry Christmas :christmas_tree: Merry Christmas to everyone also if you celebrate on the 25th :smile:

jpeg @mmaner 's dope graphic :slight_smile:

20 Likes

Only Scandinavians and some Eastern Europeans do this. I don’t think Germany, France or the UK do if some Europeans are confused look at this :laughing:

2 Likes

Germany, Austria and so on do this… at least the ppl I know in those countries :smile: @Anubis

1 Like

Thanks, Merry Christmas Eve from France !

And tomorow again with Christmas day !

6 Likes

Well, it is already Christmas here in Japan :smiley: But happy Christmas eve EU guys :wink:

5 Likes

Merry Christmas from Norway!

3 Likes

German eskater got another Christmas Gift. Starting 2019 small electric vehicle will be legal, even skateboards, balanceboards ect. Evolve Germany just posted this on Facebook.

7 Likes

Merry Xmas folks. Enjoy your time with your family and every moment with friends. Often we rush as life is all about instantaneity and forget about that. A good friend of mine told me… love the people around you cause you never know what you have… until it’s gone.

Cheers and have a merry x blast !

7 Likes

Wise words. :arrow_up: Joyeux noel!

4 Likes

Marked as solution :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very well said @okp Wish you guys a good time with your loved once. Time with family and friends is more than money can ever buy… Waiting excited for the next year! The first year I start with esk8ting on my side :sweat_smile: Hope there are some skate parts under the tree for all of us :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Well actually his friend said it. :smirk:

2 Likes

idk why, but for some reason i got notified that i got tagged on this post

1 Like

Merry crimbo guys. Hope there are some nice eskate goodies under your tree!

1 Like

Wait what so your telling me today was Christmas?

1 Like

Joyeux Noël to everyone ! Love y’all guys

3 Likes

It’s Christmas Eve.

My new google home mini just told me.

3 Likes

Merry Christmas from Australia x

OcMmGHmiN2

6 Likes

I tagged the wrong person… sorry :frowning:

2 Likes

@moone is this your canguru?