Metr Pro 20% BLACK Friday SALE πŸŽ‰

Hello fellow builders, today metr.at is celebrating its TWO YEAR Anniversary and we want to celebrate that with a 20% discount on all Metr Pro bluetooth modules.:confetti_ball: Because BLACK FRIDAY is just around the corner the 20% discount is extended over the weekend till Sunday. :smiley:

metr_pro

The sale starts on 22/11/2018 7PM UTC and will end on 25/11/2018 7PM UTC. (Thursday, November 22, 2018 7:00 PM β†’ Sunday, November 25, 2018 7:00 PM)

Discount:

• Metr Pro with internal PCB antenna drops from €40 to €32 :euro:
  • Metr Pro with small/large external antenna drops from €52 to €41.6 :euro:

Get your Metr Pro module today at metr.at/shop.

:sunny::sunny::sunny:

We are happy to release a new app version for iOS and Android including a very exciting new feature today at 7PM UTC (Thursday, November 22, 2018 7:00 PM) so watch the countdown, be curious and check out the announcement at the appropriate thread later today. Edit.: You can read about the new feature here.

:sunny::sunny::sunny: If you have any questions regarding the Metr Pro bluetooth module and its features/advantages check out the appropriate Metr Pro thread, the FAQ page or write an email to [email protected].

PS.: If you have placed an order in the last couple of days and it hasn’t been shipped yet, feel free to contact [email protected] for a refund and place the order with the discount again. All sale orders will be shipped at the latest in first week of December 2018. (should be possible earlier, just to be safe if the demand is to high) First orders placed will be shipped first.

12 Likes

You got me ! Thanks you guys !! I will go for my 4th Metr modules :blush:

Edit : Plus, waiting for the next 7h :smile:

1 Like

Damn you! meme6135621317

8 Likes

@Riako Glad you like our modules. I think you will also like the new feature. Just two more hours to go. :sweat_smile:

@rojitor Sorry. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Is the shipping a flat rate worldwide? Sending from EU-EU should be cheaper no? Especially since it’s just a small envelope package…

1 Like

Yes, it is a flat rate worldwide.:earth_africa: The post company we are using right now charges the same for EU -> EU, EU -> US, EU -> AUS etc.

Ah ok got ya! :metal:

Thanks to everyone who already ordered in the last couple of days. :smiley: The demand is ones again higher than we expected. The modules from the first Black Friday Sale orders are already assembled and should be ready for shipping in the beginning of this week. Next step is adding heat shrink, (external antenna when necessary) and pin code on the back, flashing firmware, testing each module and afterwards pack them for shipment. Here a quick picture after the first assembly step.

MetrPro_Sale

All modules for the remaining orders are hopefully ready to be shipped end of this week.

Please note that the 20% Sale ends on 25/11/2018 7PM UTC ( Sunday, November 25, 2018 7:00 PM ). So less than 17 hours to go. So get your Metr Pro today at metr.at/shop with a 20% discount.

5 Likes

Great :ok_hand:

Ready to ship the first modules out tomorrow.:sunglasses:

MetrPro_1

4 Likes

All orders that were placed before 23. Nov 2018 12:10 PM UTC are shipped now. You can see your tracking number on PayPal’s website and in the mail you should receive.

You can track your order here. To see standard shipping time to your country check that link.

Remaining orders should hopefully be ready for shipping end of this week. Update: Every order is shipped.

3 Likes

I hope this will happen again this year!

2 Likes

ME TOO

charrrr

1 Like

It is happening and already live now.:grinning:

Available 2019-11-28T22:00:00Z β†’ 2019-11-30T22:00:00Z

3 Likes