My aim is to build a pocket transporter, something I can clip on my backpack and easily make it around campus. I have a 121C Rover Deck @ (1.5 lbs), 125mm Randal Trucks, and Shark Wheels. Here’s a picture of what it’d look like fully assembled:
- Swappable Battery (range without weight)
- FOC-enabled (low noise)
- 15% grade for 200lbs+
- Hummie Steel Hub Motors (I need low-profile hubs so that I can put them on very small 125mm trucks. These seemed like the best I could buy).
- No shark wheels (because hubs)
- 12s1p battery from Carvon (To prevent voltage sag, I hear the A123 26650 is the way to go).
- Looking into RoPD connectors for the swappable batteries.
- 2x Torqueboard VESCs.
- GT2B remote
- 2x 121c Decks (The current 1.5lb board, unfortunately, has waay to much flex to be safe. I’m going to try to sandwich two of these decks together to add strength, then to see where I’m at. Potentially, I could cut some of the carbon fiber to implement some nifty enclosure options, we’ll see).