Monster Board | Trampa HolyPro 35º | 80100 180kv 8kW | FatBoy SS Gear Drive | 12S 3P 18Ah | Dual FocBox

Reprinted top cover and bottom cover just to see how it looks, sad thing this space gray is not available in PETG :frowning:

9 Likes

TPU rain protection or something off the shelf?

Will either print seals or make my own using silicone :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Are you putting 2;of them up there side by side?

3 of them on aluminium plate :slight_smile: (3 x 12S 1P 6Ah 65C) total 12S3P 18Ah 65C Graphene packs

Here is the middle part made of semi-transparent red PETG as design for this part is final :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Your printer is doing a nice job on those settings, smooth finish

1 Like

The best thing I haven’t changed almost nothing, but good printer, filament (prusament) and settings provided by prusa are like almost high end enterprise level quality even with kit not assembled :slight_smile:

1 Like

these look gorgeous, as @banjaxxed said the quality is fantastic, quite a machine

Only negative I could possibly see is if it’s been pissing down you possibly can get some water in those connections and cook it😎 Maybe have em on the side… I would like to see it as a one unit between bindings…maybe not so high then I think it would look much better…

Its only 15cm high so not that high :slight_smile: I will have seals on every connector including xt90 :slight_smile: I don’t make it so I can dive but some heavy rain should be alright :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thought the idea here was to allow for further parallel cases? So I expected to see a ‘slave’ case besides that one for long range

Looks like it

The print quality is far too good for FDM so I disapprove! :joy: must be which craft or lies.

I already looked pursa website. :flushed:

2 Likes

Its only 1of 3 :slight_smile: There will be 3 mounted there on big aluminium plate :slight_smile:

@lrdesigns its just theirs filament which is consistent in size and quality, plus calibrated profiles so every speed and etc works perfectly :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:scream:

:rofl:

i wanted to write something productive, but while writing i realized :rofl:

but jokes on the side. 15cm is still super huge for me. I don´t get how you can ride on that. I mean i see others with big boxes as well, but i just can´t imagine that it is comfortable to ride. I already cry when it´s over 10cm. 8cm is perfect for me.

2 Likes

Well, when you want power you have to sacrifice something :slight_smile: I am riding the same stuff just in bag its only few cm higher :slight_smile: These packs provide a lot of juice for my 80100 :slight_smile: Btw after 2 years they not even puffed or etc considering I am not even balancing them :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I opened up a 8085 and I really don’t see for what the 80mm size should be better. Also don’t see how they could take more power. I understand that the lipos need so much space and sure it’s always better to run them in multiple p groups, but everything needs to be in balance. I think it works for you well as you mainly use it on the road and not off road. My personal opinion is just that for off-road the lighter the better. Sure in balance with power but still as light as you get it. In this case a 8p LiIon would be rather the way to go for that. 8p means also low profile of 8-10cm max. Ok ok, not if to make a monster box like your dad, but for the average guy that wouldn’t need to be higher.

How many km are you getting on your batteries?

Depends on my current settings :slight_smile: with my top settings maybe around 20km with default ones around 40km :slight_smile:

Well 8085 yes but 100 is whole 15mm longer :slight_smile: I compared them to 8085 on my fathers board and yes they feel completely different :slight_smile: 8085 reminds me 6384 but 80100 is different story… I mean look at the size difference :smiley:

8085 on the left side

You can see from wire thickness and etc :slight_smile:

1 Like

8085 is from the copper mass close to the 6384. sure it’s more on the 80100, but still i‘m very disappointed about the copper fill. There is way more space on the stator. The 6384 is way more compact. Don’t really see a benefit in comparison 6384 to 8085 and even with the 80100 the stator length is maybe as long as the one from the 6384. I could imagine the 63100 could compare with the 80100 from the amount of copper on the stator.

2 Likes