Monster Build! 12S/245kv Trampa E-Mountainboard over 50MPH!

No way mate, you will need at least 25wh/km from my expierence… so with 444wh per battery you dont get more then 20 km rannge i guess.

Did you know anyone you using this sucessfully? You can test for science sure, but i doubt that they work as you expect.

Cheers

2 Likes

I see… would the range increase if I connected the batteries in parallel instead of in series?

Also I’ve only seen one other build using those ESC’s and they ran fairly cool, that’s the reason I chose them.

it would increase the range but decrease the voltage/speed so in the end its the same thing (makes sense since its still the same overall amoun of enerdgy

You’d get a bigger range increase by using street wheels. Pnumatics use almost double the energy.

1 Like

I clocked a Witchblade AT at 39mph using 100mm MBS wheels and a 15/36 ratio on flats. Damned thing was doing 30 up a hill when i was driving behind it.

There seems to be a bit of a barrier around 40 that takes a different approach to pass through.

I’m building an AWD carvon build now with quad VESC-Xs and V3s when they come out, using 97mm wheels to start but the plan is to put 107s on there when they finally become available. That should get past it.

1 Like