MONSTER BUILD?, NEED A MONSTER CONTROLLER? Be one of the first to try the Maytech 6.6 200A esc at the lowest price you will ever see

:ok_hand::+1: i know :sweat_smile:

Hi , is there any news on this one? Does someone compared already with the Flipsky Vesc 200 A?

@Andy87 how are you liking this vesc? I need to grab one soon, and this seems like a decent alternative to what’s on the market right now

Didn’t have much time with them, but the time I had was pretty good. Run them in dual at 80 bat and 90 motor amps and they didn’t get over 42degree Celsius. I had a stop for 20-30sec and according to the metr data they directly cooled down 5degree, so cooling works well as well as power output. But for such a huge vesc that should be to expected. I bought them initially to run them with my 8085 motors. For 63xx motors Trampas vesc 6 would probably more what I would buy. They just have a smaller form factor and probably can output more than enough amps as well. Price difference shouldn’t be that much. Isn’t the vesc6 from trampa not even cheaper? :thinking:

2 Likes

excellent point, I have already whispered in an ear that a duel version in one case would be the sweet spot. The PCB isn’t that big and with a little work, 2 can be mounted in one heatsink case. Once its designed.

3 Likes

Have heard of anyone trying the trampa red ones 200a?

yes, there have been one or two here or in the forum who tried them out. but i don´t remember who and i think it was also not for an esk8. i think a proper vesc6 is more than enough for our esk8 applicationts. no need to go overkill on that. just adds weight and money.

2 Likes

Have you tried the 7’ pnumatic tyres your thoughts?

7" should be the evolve i think. I just tried 6.5" trampa urban threads. they nice for a smooth ride on streets and handle a bit more psi, so probably get a little bit more range out of them over 8". Wouldn´t use them for offroad though.

1 Like

@hyperIon1 I have finally gotten around to installing my set for testing!!! Initial impressions of their performance is stellar, but limited to a few uphill dog-walks. I, like @Andy87 , have not seen anything above 42C, followed by RAPID cooling. Very excited to be a part of this, can’t wait to get some intense test runs in!!!

2 Likes

Any update on this?