šŸMontrealšŸ‡ØšŸ‡¦ ---- roll call this sunday!

Hey, since itā€™s going to be sunny and hot this Sunday 09 April 2017, I invite any of you :point_right: Montreal Eskater :point_left:, to joint us on Circuit Gille Villeneuve at around 13H for ridding and fun.

Also I think @pyttroll is bringing some :beer:ā€¦ @alexmarin99 @Randyc1 @Ermac-514 @Blasto @JohnnyMeduse @EpicCel @Pr0dy

3 Likes

Ok, iā€™ll bring some cool shit (rideable, think this needed to be specified)

You forgot @Michaelinvegas

1 Like

Dammm sorry bro @Michaelinvegas

1 Like

Look at these guys ā€¦ what are the rest of you doing?

Who else is gonna put something together? Summer is coming.

Sorry I work on sundays :confused: maybe later this summer!

Iā€™ll be there :slight_smile:

ā€¦Ya iā€™m also working this Sunday .

a little birdie told me that @Arch will be there also!

Did not get much response from the dudes on the FB page, guess theyā€™re afraid that their BB will get eaten on the track :hamburger::raised_hand: :maple_leaf: :fleur-de-lis:! even though i would like to try a BB haha

@Pr0dy and @Randyc1 donā€™t worry guys, itā€™s only the start of summer :wink:ā€¦

@Michaelinvegas #eSk8SQUAD

3 Likes

We probably should figure out a meeting pointā€¦ Should we meet by the pits?

The parking lots at the entry of the track, near the roundabout, should be fineā€¦

I did forget to mentionā€¦ Everyone is Welcome even if you donā€™t have a board yetā€¦ Itā€™s a good event to get some contact for your next buildā€¦

I will also wear my famous GOLDEN SHOESā€¦ Donā€™t miss thatā€¦ :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thanks for the Invite JF, sadly I was already scheduled for a FULL DAY of home brewing, in preparation for the summer ;). Iā€™ll be there next time.

Letā€™s get in touch soon, weā€™re clearly due!

No problem, juste keep us a few of those beer :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:ā€¦

1 Like

Wish I could be there. Look like a sweet circuit

Yeah, it is a prettty nice and safe spot, where we can go full speed without too much restrain.

BUMPā€¦ bumpā€¦ Bump

3 Likes

Nice Vid @pyttroll thanks !!!

Let me know for next time !! Im in!!!