Motor mount doesn't fit

Which mounts do you have sitting around?:drooling_face:

Got 2 enertion style mounts from eskating.eu, a set from street wing, a set of standard tb mounts and a spare set of dickyho mounts.

1 Like

Similar lesson for me , but not to save money but because i have a spending problem. Now I have 5 trucks , 3 decks , and too many wheels

1 Like

Damn dude you have an army of mounts! Plenty of drive train options for future builds.

Never do the math haha. £400 worth of mounts after shipping and duties, just sitting in a box :expressionless:

Dude I feel you. It’s easy to drop stacks on esk8 :rofl:

yeah, this board costs me more than a koowheel

1 Like

You can buy a keda 6364 from HK and it will fit or buy a @dickyho mount with idlers. Keep in mind, this hobby is expensive. Either you buy cheep parts, they won’t fit or they break, and you’ll upgrade them later OR you invest the same amount at the beginning and you’ll have a good board. Edit: when people say “it’s going to cost more in the long run” it means in 2-3 month :sweat_smile:

So true, going cheap is always gona cost extra in the not so long run 1-3 months for me.

Definitely invest in good mounts, as many problems start here.

1 Like

Looks like you could get it to work with some big washers

you can use diferent screws, with big head,

Thinking about the same thing

but is it safe?

I’m so tired on this project. Already costs me more money than a price for a regular electric longboard. I spend money on many different parts(80mm wheels, 18650 and lipo batteries, bms, chinese esc, four vescs, three different motor mounts and so on) and still the board is not done.

Welcome to the diy world! And sorry if I destroy your dreams, but it is a never ending story. Even if you got your build ready to drive there will be always something to improve or change. If it’s nothing for you than better sell your things and buy a boosted or raptor. Will save you a lot of money, time and nerves :wink:

umm, what? Metroboard is way better

I don’t mind which pre build board ever. I‘m not a fan of any of them, but as min there he don’t need to fix anything by his own. If there is guarantee on it he can just sent it if something broken and good…

Honestly mate you should sell your stuff and start over… Do some research and get parts that actually fit…

Your pulley is 3mm pitch. You want a 5mm. Are you using a vesc perhaps? That will blow up with 12s 270kv.

Behöver du hjälp så säg till.

1 Like

you can sell, and this forum is good, i sold a charger one time, a wrong charger that i buyed

you can use screws with big head, but you need insert in red one or both (metal or print in a 3d) something for restrict the movement, because if you just use the screws and with the vibration the motor maybe will move.

imagem