Motor mount with dual idlers

Huh? You mean the SK3? Cus I got these Turnigys to fit fine…

1 Like

Correction: sk3 turnigy 6374 would not fit on Evolve GT. TB218 would:

https://esk8content.nyc3.digitaloceanspaces.com/uploads/db2454/original/3X/5/e/5ec38ba88bad8246c0e1f3d7bc5aa0e81a1db6cc.jpg

2 Likes

judging by this picture wouldn’t turning be an issue with that deck?

I’m planning out a dual 6374 build and want the motor out the the back and up a little like Evolve’s. using TB 218 trucks. Add me to your list for a set!

Picture just showed dual 6374s can be mounted side-by-side on tb218. The new setup would have a longer arm.

4 Likes

If that’s the case then I’m 100% in for a set for TB trucks!

Hey Mike, I would need to know the wheel size of your setup.

That would be 97mm. Also would you know what belt length I’d need to a rear setup with those idlers?

Hey I’m gonna need another pair for tb218/107mm no idler, short ctc, 63mm motor

1 Like

Hi I need a single for 63-64 keda motor on a truck that’s been turned down to 17.5mm running 90mm wheels, shipped to the UK…

@marcmt88 I wanted to know if you had the clamps for trampa mini carver trucks

Yes, I do. They will be available when I post my new MTB modular motor mounts.

1 Like

Time to use the logo, Marc. They are tearing down the joint’s doors!

2 Likes

My new MTB mounts will be named Janux…

Awesome. I’m excited lol giphy

1 Like

Hey @marcmt88 how much would it cost to order 2 mounts for the TorqueBoars 218mm Trucks and shipping to germany? Thank you! Alex

Which trucks could I use to run dual APS 6384’s? Or rather, quad, lol.

You might have to get surfrodz 200mm for that to be possible.

Unless you’re wanting a mountain board…

If you run one motor in front and one in back of each truck, it should work on regular Caliber2 or TB218. Though then the tail won’t work well…

No I want them to be on the same side.

Going the way that @b264 suggested would be the best way to ensure they fit. Psychotiller has some 200mm trucks and torqueboards has 218mm trucks so you would have to measure out the motors to the width of the trucks and add like 1/2 inch for the mounts.