Motor mount with dual idlers

@marcmt88 what specs would you need and I could get them for you.

I need the dimension of the axle diameter (might not be symmetrical round) where the clamp is going to be torqued down.

BY accident! BY! lol

You wouldnā€™t be able to get these mounts on that truck unless you lathed or filed some of the truck away as thereā€™s not enough axle/truck that is perfectly roundā€¦

You donā€™t need to file away truckā€™s axle. I just need to modify the clamp opening to fit the specified truck. My design can torque down an out of round axle.

1 Like

I would be able to get the diameter of the axel how far in would the mount sit on the truck from where the axel starts?

That would depend on how deep the wheel pulley is going to sit on the axle. I can oversize the opening a little and use shim if necessary to get a good fit.

so these will work with SK3 5055 ?? oooh. send me 2!

Yes, I have motor mount that configures to specifically fit SK3 50xx such as the Racerstar 50xx. PM me if you are ready for 2. Thanks!

I would seriously consider, but I think the postage to Australia would be killer.

3 Likes

tag some of your aussie friends!

hello can be mounted in reverse

Here is a picture of reverse mount from @navgor

https://esk8content.nyc3.digitaloceanspaces.com/uploads/db2454/original/3X/1/1/116dad18dc407a89e66f7bb3ddadabbf7fb9b675.JPG

4 Likes

You ship to mexico

Yes, you pay the actual shipping cost. To Canada was $10. I donā€™t think Mexico is more than that.

How much for one to NJ zip 07719

Free shipping within US.

3 Likes

Thats a bargain. :thumbsup:

Please chec the shiping to mexico

Will check then get back to you.

thatā€™s the dealbreaker