Hi, I am not sure is the mistake in motor or speed controler. Can I test motor with 3 wires to one smaller baterry which have only (-) and (+)?
No, not a good idea.
What motor? What esc? How are you connecting them?
never do that
Motor 170KV C6374 and SC from Here .
connect 2 phases to a battery for a short time if it stutters it should work it will throw a spark tho
I test on 6V and it moves a few milimeters, several times. That means that motor is alive Thank you.
Let’s call the phase wires “A”, “B”, and “C”
To test it:
- Verify the motor spins free with A,B,C unconnected
- Verify connecting A to B causes pulsing brake
- Verify connecting B to C causes pulsing brake
- Verify connecting A to C causes pulsing brake
- Verify connecting A to B to C causes smooth, strong brake
- Never connect the motor leads to DC power or anything except a BLDC controller
Also 2, 3, and 4 should feel identical if the motor doesn’t have any issues. Any differences here indicate a defect.
I test it with speed controller and working fine. Thanks guys.