Motor Voltage Limit with Vesc

Other motor do’s not work with VESK?

Read about the Erpm limit, if you pass 60k your DVR will burn

I have a mountainboard that came with a 300kv motor and a 10s battery. Before I knew what I know now, I was able to get it to run on dual vescs. Ran good and scary fast. Brakes were decent, but you’d have to give the board a little nudge forward with your hips to get it to go. So it was dual non-sensored 300kv motor. I think I got up to around 26mph, before it seemed too scary. Loved playing with the cyclists. muwhahaha, but unfortunately it didn’t last long. One of the vescs decided to not start up one day and it was broke until I switched out all of the electronics.

I think I had that erpm set at the default 100000. Didn’t know any better, but once it got going, it had the torque to make it up the steep inclines in the park.

Now, Using the same gearing with a torqueboards 12 esc and 6355 190kv motors and 10s battery, it has the torque after you nudge it, (non-sensored ESC) but nowhere near the top-end speed I was getting with the 300kv motor and vesc.

I might try the vesc again with this set up. I will have sensored starts and maybe better brakes) I still have two vescs (one warranty repair and the other unused since the other one failed.), but they are Flier (chinese company) brand vescs. Not sure how long they will last even if I configure them better than last time.