Motor/Wheel pulleys

Hey! Quick question guys. I’m about to bit the bullet and buy the rest of the stuff i need to complete my e-board. For you guys interested im buying: Cruiser longboard deck Caliber clone trucks Flywheel clone wheels Cnc motor mount from enertion or someone else. I’ll 3d print my wheel pulley since i have a 3d printer available.

And what i have: Sk3 149kv motor 150amp hk esc Multiple 6s batteries

My question is regarding the motor and wheel pulley. It’ll be a 6s board for now. Maybe later i’ll buy an vesc and wire the batteries in series. I’m aiming for a real top speed of about 20mph. I’ve used some calculators but i still don’t know how to use them correctly. So if someone can help me i’ll appreciate it. Thanks!!!

My 6s board with 192kv motor and 16:36 gear ratio has gotten me 25mph before, contrary to the calculators. Realistic top speed on flat ground was about 21mph. I weigh 145lbs if that helps. If you want speed though, the easiest way to do that is a higher Kv motor. 230kv will get you 25 in no time

Sorry to bring this up on this thread but I have no idea how to post my own thread., but I am having a problem with 2 5000 mah 20c lipo batteries and it is driving me crazy. I have them wired up in series and had a charging cord also connected to them. The first set i had puffed up and then this set puffed up too. I saw that you are supposed to disconnet the cords after riding? So I am supposed to take apart the board every-time i want to charge? Thanks, Jesser722

You can’t fi​:japanese_goblin::handbag::family_man_man_boy_boy::open_hands:t2::open_hands:t2::point_down:t2::point_down:t2::girl:t6::rabbit2::cookie::necktie::cloud_with_lightning_and_rain::partly_sunny::umbrella::ocean::cloud_with_rain::open_umbrella::crescent_moon::sun_behind_small_cloud::snowman_with_snow::waxing_gibbous_moon::full_moon::dash::sun_with_face::last_quarter_moon::dash::sun_behind_large_cloud::crescent_moon::sun_behind_large_cloud::partly_sunny::snowman_with_snow::cherries::train::oncoming_taxi::train::steam_locomotive::ferry::aerial_tramway:

1 Like

You can’t fi? What?

Hahahah @tomi-RC I think I just pocket posted lol

Wtf? I sound insane lol

Hahaha i was scared. No problem.

If they are puffy then get rid of them as fast as possible… Those things are dangerous so dispose of them properly a trash can won’t do.