Motor wont react to remote even in ackmaniac?

My motor wont spin now from the remote and the ackmaniac settings shows the green line not moving when i go to test the remote… it work last night…all i did was hot glues the phase wires to the board and noe nothing…

Might be off base here but is your board carbon fiber, or wrapped in carbon fiber? If so did you glue it down to the board with any metal exposed from the phase wires?

1 Like

and are you using uart with the app? check that the app has a properly configured mode selected. esp if using special throttle curve

@stormboard1 Connect your setup to PC and check if on Master FOCBOX (or Single FOCBOX) In remote tab, current no reverse with brakes is selected. Some time with vibrations, it get reset to disabled.

1 Like

Thats why! Mine did that exact same thing on first test without proper cushioning and hasn’t happened since all my foam went in. Cheers Carl @stormboard1 hope thats the issue and its all fixed now

Turned out the remote was almost dead went bit dodgy …false alert …now if i can get it to stop shredding belts

2 Likes

Whats up with the shredding of belts? Probably a misalignment or improper belt tension

2 Likes

Its not aligned right and i cant get the damb thing alligned its turned me off belt drive completely…i literally am lucky to get a couple miles without swapping the belt

I know you were going to send this over? Have you got as many photos of the setup so perhaps people can trouble shoot without spending on postage…

1 Like

Yeah if i cant fix it this week ill send it to ya monday… ill take some now bud

1 Like

Pictures will be ideal. Lots of people to cast an experienced eye over the setup.

1 Like

All the belts are shredding like this atm but this changes of course when i move the mount but i just cant get the damn thing alligned especially after i tighten it… 20181011_201259 20181011_201415 20181011_201603 20181011_201558

In the bottom photo it looks like the mount isn’t parallel with the wheel pulley? Can you measure the distance either side? What belts are those? I recently bought some belts from China which were badly sized. They just wouldn’t run right.