mt60 connector, how do you feel about them?

I could see these on your raptors. I’m sure it’s eaiser than bullet conmectors. Unless your motors already come with them

I like them, nice and clean. Get it right the first time because they are a pita to solder

2 Likes

This is awesome ! Do I understand it correctly that thanks to these connectors there is no need to solder anything ?? I put three vesc big cables in this connector and on the other side I stick the motor bullets in it. Is that right ?

…no

Did this work?

I bought MT60 in black will try them out as I am bit tired of bullets, for longboard current consumption it should be more than enough

1 Like

its weird that this thread came back to life. I’m starting to use these on my deck-to-esc connections. Still using bullets on my deck-to-motor connections.

I will use on motor to case when back to bullet to esc, I had enough of times than one phase wire gets disconnected but that’s I guess not an issue for like deck mounted bullets or etc. But I think MT60 is more than enough for our loads, as we don’t pull more than 60A longer than to melt plastic or etc… I mean look at focbox wires :smiley:

I’ve seen this connectors before and aren’t they used by Evolve? I took mine apart yesterday and they look very similar. @longhairedboy can you confirm? Another good option; https://m.de.aliexpress.com/item/32894812952.html?pid=808_0003_0101&spm=a2g0n.search-amp.list.32894812952&aff_trace_key=22748ffb919e4b8d9ec5ff44dd2ce352-1533655399431-00470-UneMJZVf&aff_short_key=UneMJZVf&aff_platform=msite

SmartSelect_20180904-142916_Chrome

Evolve is using MT30s IIRC. They’re definitely smaller than MT60s.

There look like they may be pretty useful.

1 Like

Those look nice but looking at the name I assume it can only handle 30amps we need at least 60amp connectors.

2 Likes

damn you was faster 5sec… wanted to link it too :joy:

2 Likes

Oh yeah, i linked the wrong one. Meant the mr60 lol