**MUST READ** New Airline Restrictions

FCK. FCKFCKFCK.

And I KNOW I’m not the only one who spent a ridiculous amount of time, money, and effort trying to build an airplane legal board. heartbreak

Anyone know of possible loopholes?

It only affects those departing from these airports.

Queen Alia International Airport (AMM) in Jordan Cairo International Airport (CAI) in Egypt Ataturk International Airport (IST) in Turkey King Abdul-Aziz International Airport (JED) in Saudi Arabia King Khalid International Airport (RUH) in Saudi Arabia Kuwait International Airport (KWI) in Kuwait Mohammed V Airport (CMN) in Morocco Hamad International Airport (DOH) in Qatar Dubai International Airport (DXB) in United Arab Emirates Abu Dhabi International Airport (AUH) in United Arab Emirates

1 Like

There’s more to it as well - UK is putting more restrictions and it may be harder to get batteries in the first place

The title to that article is a little misleading. It seems if all those safety regulations were stalled, that it would be easier to obtain batteries not harder. All these regulations are just going to drive the price up

1 Like

I’m so happy that Germany does not have these lol

1 Like

Jordan, Egypt, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, morocco, Qatar, United Arab Emirates … and people say its not a race thing … Im Arab so im not shocked

3 Likes

And May is quickly following Trump’s ideas to show what a good friend of USA UK is! You would think after Irak they had learmed some lessons…

Yeah, quite lucky that they use their Brains sometimes before deciding around here.

sometimes

If you remove the batteries, it’s no longer a battery-assisted vehicle. Maybe slide off the motor mount too for good measure

I think bringing an e-board on a plane is a gamble either way, but this might let you skate by the restrictions (see what I did there… :joy:)

I think this means we should use SLA batteries :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Maybe re open the discussion about super capacitors… super short range. but legal everywhere

2 Likes

Honestly seeing all of those articles was just a huge slam to my plans for travel this summer - I guess I’ll be sticking to the old penny board

Merkel is the real leader of the free world now

1 Like