My 2nd Direct Drive similar to Carvon V4 - Gullwing sidewinder truck | 9055 HUB Motor

It is also possible to use a regular long board wheel. Instead, you should open the hub motor as much as possible to cool it.

Yes I will, would you be able to measure the diameter of the hub motor with the urethane removed? Please

IMG_1725IMG_1727

4 Likes

Hi! I am working on a new project that will require similar axle enxtender. I was wodnering if you can tell me which material you used and whihc machine. I thought to make them with a lathe but I am afraid of possible vibration on the metal bar. Did you use a CNC? Thx :grin:

Hi!,

My friend made it. It was made using a lathe tool. The material is SUS 304. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Perfect thanks. Is it correct 5/16 24" for the axle thread? That what I found only but just to be sureā€¦

I do not know the dimensions, but I have been asked to make a specification such as a long board truck axle thread.

You actually used a longer axle. Is it like 12mm in diameter? What I was looking for was the thread pitch for making the thread. Doesnā€™t matter I will lokm it up online. Thank you for the help!

for the motor you posted: https://frchobby.en.alibaba.com/product/60481387785-803325215/MP83_60_63mm_High_Torque_Hub_Motor_24S_28P_3000W_for_electric_skateboad_with_vesc_controller.html

Is it $85 for a set?? (2 hub motors, 2 vescs, 1 remote) or $85 for a singular motor?

Perhaps the price of a singular motor.

Dear Martin,

I want these extender adapters! Can i order them?

kind regards

Hi @stevie1001,

Sorry about that. This is just sample. I donā€™t recomend this type because of durability.

Best regards Martin.