My board totally saved my ass today

So I went out and got wasted last night, got home at 4 am and set my alarm for the next day’s class at 8 am. Somehow I told Siri to set the alarm to 8pm instead and when I woke up, it was already 8.53. Class starts at 9 and I got up, brushed my teeth and grabbed my stuff and helmet. Left the house at 9. Normally it would take me a little over half an hour by public transport to my tutor’s office which is about 6 km away but with my raptor 2, got there in less than 10 minutes. Saved myself from a huge ass whooping by her…

Best piece of equipment I’ve ever purchased👌 Don’t think I could’ve gotten there so fast with my own boards because a. They’re in another country b. Not build for speed😅

14 Likes

My school is ~35 mins by public transport, ~15 by car, and ~10 mins by eskate (7 mins is my record):sweat_smile:

10 Likes

Mines almost exactly the same, but I have to walk another 15 minutes after taking the bus. This is why I hate rainy days so much

3 Likes

My school is 15 minutes on foot, 4 minutes on esk8. Yep, I’m too lazy to walk it, roast me now.

6 Likes

Now that’s livin’

5 Likes

Same here, from home to work 20 minutes by car without traffic, plus parking which is a nightmare. Pubblic transportation is fine but still 25 minutes if you get all the coincidents. With electric skateboard 15 minuts of surfing plus the pleasure :sunglasses:

6 Likes

30 mins to walk to school , 25 on bus because it goes around the area and u still have to walk a little bit, and 7 mins on my 4wd evo record time is 4 mins I was going 35 the whole time that day was like a holiday and we still had school so the roads were all to me

5 Likes

What a time to be alive :smiley:

6 Likes

just watch out for morning traffic, soccer mom’s dont look twice

3 Likes

Yeah traffic here is horrendous. Luckily there are separate bike lanes

2 Likes

I live in a mobile home park with a community dumpster. I use my Eboard to carry the garbage down the hill to the dumpster.

8 Likes

i am german and i transport my beer with it

7 Likes

I do this with 6 packs… Although the thought of building a Mad Max style tanker trailer(keg) has crossed my mind a couple times… Lol

6 Likes

I am using a light wagon, so I can put my big ass german shepherd in it and haul her around. She can carry my beer too :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Pics plz :joy:

1 Like

Still building it. I just got a universal joint threaded to 3/8-24 so I can use some steel rods to make the connections. I’ll post when it’s complete.

1 Like

11 Likes

Poor beer :frowning:

1 Like

http://www.lesfillesenskate.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/beer_skateboard.jpg

1 Like

Rubber screen rope… In pouch

8 Likes