My board's part list. please share your thoughts

Hi everyone! This is the first time I’m building a board and I would really appreciate if you can give your honest opinion and also recommendations for improvement. Specs of the board: Motor: single 6374 ,190kv , max power: 3150W, max amps: 80 (from DIYes). Vesc (from DIYes) Battery: 12s2p panasonic pf 18650 cells (from DIYes - discharge: 30a/70a) . Gear ratio: 13/36. Belt: 12mm width 255mm length. 83mm wheels.

recommandations for a not expansive deck would be also very appreciated. thanks!

Looks pretty good! You will just need a remote and enclosure to top it off.

Got the mini remote and the enclosure that comes with battery

@Shahar9320 I would look at @JLabs new website and sale that’s going on.

http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/60-in-savings-build-kit-boards-launch-sale-4-days-only/26479

He also has a motor that with a coupon code would be ten bucks cheaper. His wheels are also supposed to be great.

Awesome thank you very much!

Thanks for the shout @Decdog

Let me know if you have any questions @Shahar9320!

Hello there ! I see you have a lot of parts in the menu but there are nothing that is on sale. Do you plan on making all of that stuff in the future?

The website looks amazing bro! Hope to see you get your business bigger!

If you click the button/banner that says 4 days sale and sign up for our email list it gives you the promo codes for the $60 in savings.

Thanks for the compliments on the website!

When do you plan on selling all the other stuff? Like batteries etc

Having stock of batteries requires a lot of capital to play with… I will let that to the bigger guys for now. Speed controllers and enclosures are coming in the next few months. Other than that, I think everything is available on the website now!

Great man good luck! Ill be waiting to see more from you

Thanks!

10chars

hi guys @JLabs @Decdog. because of shipping problems i could only get a 10s battery. (10s3p…) would this setup still be good with 13/36? this really sucks but i guess i will still get 35 km/h.

This will be your max speed with 13/36: http://calc.esk8.it/#{“batt-type-lipo”:1,“batt-cells”:10,“motor-kv”:190,“system-efficiency”:85,“motor-pulley-teeth”:13,“wheel-pulley-teeth”:36,“wheel-size”:83}|