My build on paper and questions about it!

So, im trying to replace my car. So i want a nice and reliable board and this will be the first one i make. After around 30 or so hours of research i think i am ready. This is my list of things to buy, but i have two questions that perhaps someone can help me with.

Is the deck i chose nice? Should i purchase a board with little to no flex? i hate flex anyway and personally i dont even know if the board i chose has that much flex. However its a regular longboad so i assume it does.(im a skater not a cruiser)

In terms of hooking everything up with eachother, is it advisable to have the vesc directly to the motor or should i get some extensions?

Dont judge me and my laziness with buying the DIY battery. I just want to study my first DIY… also i dont have many tools… so everything involving the battery wouldve been just a huge test of my patience that i didnt wanna deal with. A 2-3 hour charge coming from a regular old laptop charger is super simple for me… so yay. Also it has the indicator, switch and even the enclosure which i just find super useful.

I know i can probably create my mech kit myself… but the extra parts will be handy in case i ever wanna make another board.

1- MINORITY Downhill Maple Longboard 40-inch Drop Deck 60$

2.Longboard 180mm Trucks Combo w/ 83mm Flywheels + Owlsome ABEC 7 Bearings 40$

1. ELECTRIC SKATEBOARD BATTERY EPOWER PACK 6S4P 264.66$ (unless the 9s2p would be better, idk any thoughts?)

4.TORQUE ESC VESC ® BLDC ELECTRONIC SPEED CONTROLLER 100$ With receiver cord 2$

1. DIY TORQUE ELECTRIC SKATEBOARD MOTOR 6355 190KV

2. SINGLE BOLT ON MOTOR MOUNT W/ DRIVE WHEEL KIT 107$

3. DIY 2.4 ghz remote with receiver 60$

would a 6s4p battery and a turnigy 260kv motor be better? Im looking for a lot of range.

All in all my total will be 700 maybe a tad more because of shipping

So what does anyone think hmm? Would all these work in conjunction? Any suggestions? Especially in regards to how i can change the voltage for the VESC once i hook it up with the software? Or how i should have it? especially if i want range?

I also just want to add that this forum has been an absolute blast in terms of how much knowledge ive obtained. I could not have done, any of this without the countless of hours of reading that i put into this website. Thankyou everyone!!! Hope to be zooming alongside some of you one day!

Racestar 5065 200kv motor is amazing

But then I’d have to bump myself up to a 10s would I? If I really want bang for my buck. I’m sorta leaning toward a 12s4p battery supply, with the 190 torque motor. For that extra range.

Racestar is for 12s

6s-12s both

My build is same, 6s 4p