My build + Your thoughts

torque boards caliber clones are cheaper from torque boards than actual calibers in the uk

Sure, if it works out to be cheaper for you then by all means. The drive train is solid. I don’t know much about lipo’s so maybe someone can weigh in.

Yeah but wait for the custom and everything Buying from torqueboard in europe is not going the cheap way Dickho has good stuff, you could get drive train, pulleys and motors from him, in one big box and it will definitely be cheaper

I’ve now found a Europien company with a drive train kit and some great motors and they also deliver to uk for free. I’m now just looking for an easier method for a battery in to uk I’d like something fairly slim with out going to far along the deck (similar to a boosted battery shape) Please add suggestions. Looking to spend around £130

What shop is that ? 130 pounds is short for a battery, but not impossible Your best chance is to seek someone that can do one for you at that price ask the forum, sure a guy in england can, but there’s some in france and belgium too