My direct drive similar to carvon v4 - Trampa skate truck | Maytech 9055 60KV HUB Motor | eBay 4WD ESC

Such an elegantly simple solution! Very cool

What would you estimate the total cost for this was? Also is it possible to do this with 2 hub motor boards like all these budget boards out?

1 Like

What would you estimate the total cost for this was? => 4ea HUB Motor(About $280), 4ea ESC(VESC4 => About $250), Truck 2ea(About $70), Deck(About $50), Wheel 4ea( About $150 )

Also is it possible to do this with 2 hub motor boards like all these budget boards out? => What does that mean? I need a more detailed explanation.

1 Like

Thank you.

Can’t forget the battery.

I meant some way to only have direct drive mods on a 2 hub motor setup.

It depends on the wheel size. Perhaps the 90mm size would be optimal. If you use two hub motors

1 Like

Like a meepo v2p with the 90mm hub motors?

Yes, it will work the same as it is now, however if you use larger wheels you need the extra motors to make up for the torque loss

1 Like

Was really just thinking of a street cruiser with better wheels(pneumatic?) that will erase rough roads, rocks and cracks.

Really nice quick mod !!! :smiley: :+1:

Hey, i want to recreate your build, any tips? Could you get an 30-40km/h?

@Iuliu You will have to use a small wheel. A 125mm tire will fit. If you use a big wheel, the brake was weak.

1 Like