My Experience with Kevin Dark

I just like to hit space bar and everyone is hopping for an answer

3 Likes

No.

3 Likes

No one is trying to hide anything just people tend to get a bit uppity with their orders at times and ‘vendor bashing’ isn’t allowed without warrant (in this case maybe warranted given it is coming up from more than one buyer)… that said darkkevin did respond to the other thread

3 Likes

Well… if you don’t like it you can leave then… and I won’t care …

1 Like

Yeah dude, its a big old conspiracy…you know Jason (@onloop) is in the Illuminati. @treenutter, hes a scientologist. Don’t even get me started on @Namasaki, he a frikkin vegetarian! They should have the world conquered in 2 or 3 days, tops.

Or, you know, could just be policy…like I said.

I’m not arguing the merits of the policy, but it does ALWAYS go downhill and turns into a witch hunt and nothing constructive is ever accomplished.

15 Likes

I’m a little upset you didn’t include me in your conspiracy…:disappointed:

Elvis says Hi by the way

6 Likes

He made no such offer to me. And even if he’s backlogged, he keeps taking new orders. Seems to me that he rather collect money than see ppl happy.

1 Like

Also to add to that. I went to battle for everyone on this forum before.

There are reasons it’s not allowed on the forums. However

There are also prime examples when this has been allowed, because there are scammers here.

As I said before AATorque Systems aka alextech…Bimmer being the lastest goodie… there are a few others I am missing.

It’s not to hide anything, it’s to keep the community from spiraling out of control. When there is actual merit to people concerns. You will see that these discussions have been left open in the past. But circumstances must be of benefit to everyone here…

5 Likes

Ok I under stand that. But if I am not mistaking if you are. Vendor here you should not be using friends and family on PayPal. So if he is than he is breaking some of the policy by doing so

3 Likes

I was still trying to protect your identity as to not jeopardize the esk8 conventions, way to come out of the closet dude! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

He is using shipping services that don’t allow for shipping batteries by air, and even land for 90% of shipping companies.

Doesnt seem right

Step 1: Mail something

Step 2: ?

Step 3: raise holy hell when it doesn’t show up, burn the place down, beat each other up.

Looks like par for the course…nothing new or innovative here…waste of a thread…it’s already in my FB feed and we all have our own F’ing personal problems with vendors or products, how about we keep them to ourselves you bitching spraylords…

4 Likes

I have reached out to him, gave him multiple extensions, and I think I have been more than patient, but none of that has neared any fruit, so now I just want others to be aware. I’m not trying to be mean, just honest. I have evidence to back up everything I stated, but I can’t post it here.

6 Likes

I know… which is why I mentioned other circumstances…

You are probably at your wits end…and not the first to make a post like this…

2 Likes

This happened to a close friend here where I live hes holding his tongue In Hope’s of a refund. He was promised a refund today within 7 days because he is having a cash flow issue. Let’s see how that pans out.

1 Like

Kevin Dark as well, or a different guy?

Yes same guy

1 Like
2 Likes

@Powadangaboards

had a similar problem, his thread is now unlisted but I think he has his money back (i think)

@Battosaii

4 Likes

Max, try this avenue