My first build, I need help

Wow that’s not the range I was expecting, what would I need to match my evolves distance which is truly around 12-16mi depending on how trigger heavy and other things I am doing while riding. Your using 2x5000mah6sp?

I agree. I guess in reality I’d prefer more distance because the guy in this thread said he was getting on 7-8 miles which is horrible. I usually only the 25-26 mph on the big streets because I’d wipe out hitting a corner. Thankfully I’m pretty fast for a white guy and cut down about 30 pounds lol.

I think a belt drive will be most suitable, motor wise Ull want 190kv and for power I recommend lipos and A fvt esc however if u want ease then li ion are better but can also be more expensive upfront

Ull be wanting 10s for that 190kv to hit 26mph+ lipo feels great power wise but li ion cells are safer and can be made a lot easier to charge(personal opinion) i have a tb esc rn and I love it 100% bulletproof with 0 issues and I got the brakes to where I need them. If you go li ion then you will have to alter some settings to allow it to work, honestly you are going on flat terrain so a single 6355 with 15mm belt will do fine for you probably but if u want a bigger motor that’s fine, I find enertion mounts to be the best also. Honestly I’m injured from track season rn and won’t be able to ride for a while so I’m selling my build to fund a modular battery project, but would be willing to let it go cheap, i have a lot of parts on it that ur already about to buy and you can just build off of it with the money u save if u don’t like certain parts. I highly urge u to continue to read tho either watbecause u don’t want to buy a bunch of parts that will break later.

I’d recommend a dual setup. Hubs will give you the speed, but I read on another thread recently where another heavy rider was having issues bending axels with hubs. It’s mainly about how much is cut off the hanger to fit the motors or pulleys that weakens it. You might want to look into that.

I’ll give u the tb esc for $100 if u go the esc route nothing wrong with it and in good condition sorry If I keep coming off as a salesman btw