My first eskate build. Loaded vanguard, dual 6354 motors, Orangatang caguama 77a, Caliber II, 10s5p, Flipsky dual 4.20 plus

It looks like the motors will fit, just hits the red circled spot. It’s not on the other site.

I’m still gonna run a Caliber II 44 in the front. It’s fine if it’s a 50 degree on the E Caliber?

Look up split angles. It’s actually a good thing to have different base plates

I’m delighted to say that the build is finally done! It took so long because I didn’t have the adequate equipment for soldering. It absolutely ripped today and I am so delighted to be back on a eboard after 8 months of life without one.

1 Like

I just found this thread my build is based the same just with cheaper parts that I found around the place

Just wanting to know if you are using 12mm or 15mm wide belts to fit on the trucks I have the hobbyking 6354 260kv motor and am about to get the torqueboards motor mount kit

I’m using 15mm pulleys but 12mm belts. Are you worried about the motors touching?

Yeah because the top of the motors have an attachment point for propellers like this

For my build it was impossible to fit dual 6354/55 motors on 15mm pulleys on a Caliber II truck. I purchased a Caliber E-truck to make it all fit. I also recommend boardnamics motor mount.