Meepo if it’s on your list

1 Like

Why Meepo as opposed to skate bolt? Just curious

1 Like

Free advice is 50 bucks.

1 Like

But you said free advice… tragic

1 Like

It’s an old saying, meaning nothing in life is free, basically.

1 Like

Well, ofc, I was kidding. I wanted the opinions of somebody more experienced with e board to hopefully shed light on their preference of the two and why they picked it

1 Like

Lol. Oh of course sorry my Lord. I’ll show myself out now.

1 Like

More experienced than me ofc, which is. A bar you can walk over lol. You said you liked Meepo over Skatebolt so I wanted you to elaborate on your preference

1 Like

There is good and bad in every single brand, doesn’t matter. Most of those company’s all use the same parts with different labels. Some of the parts may have been cheaper depending on the raw material market. So it’s really just go for one you can afford, one with some reviews and send it broski. If you hate it, sell it and do it again. I ride two boards pretty regularly that I absolutely hate, but they have never let me down so I keep them.

1 Like

Why do you hate them if you don mind me asking?

1 Like

Ones a boosted and the other is an old ass evolve setup that I deck swapped onto a mini carbon deck. Carbon decks (unless trampa) are shit in my opinion.

1 Like

Fair, boosted has been gone for a bit and the deck is a big part so its its shit then F

1 Like

You can buy your Motorized Skateboard from VeniceLongboards®.

They provides you with quality electric longboards and electric skateboards. Get the best Motorized Skateboard at the cheapest prices imaginable.

1 Like

The Pride of owning something great that you built is always going to be better imho.

2 Likes