My thoughts on RKP vs TKP

https://www.surf-rodz.com/products/kits/summer-specialsz-free-domestic-shipping

Best hurry - winter is coming. :wink:

Good hunting my friend.

1 Like

Thanks @topcloud, that’s a great deal
It’s a shame it’s only the 150mm rkp… No one really makes a mount for the hybrid trucks do they @psychotiller you got one in the works maybe?

1 Like

I just built on some indy 215’s. With the help of @Alphamail, got the bushings setup to the point where they felt quite stable. Really love how they carve. So swoopy and really fun to ride. Highly recommend some tkp’s if you’re already rocking some rkp’s.

5 Likes

I want this deck so bad I cant stand it…

3 Likes

I almost got the rum runner instead of my spud 34. Looking back I wish I had gotten it or the spud 36. The 34 is just a hair short.

1 Like

I had a Spud 36, and wasn’t a huge fan. The Spud is great as a small deck, its a little cumbersome as a long deck. Just my opinion though.

1 Like

I need to stop following links to skate shops lol , I liked that deck even before spotting the ones with tails! I really want to try a Moonshine Outlaw now!!! :slight_smile:

https://www.muirskate.com/longboard/decks/72773/moonshine-mfg-2018-outlaw-longboard-skateboard-deck-w-grip

2 Likes

That’s the other one I’ve been looking at

1 Like

Reminded me of my lush machine 3d, I’ve been searching for anything close to it - those decks sound ideal for all weather esk8

1 Like

@sk8l8r @Subsonic_Paul The Subsonic Spirit is custom built with any material you want. I was told they are building lot more right now to keep up with demand. here is one that’s made super stiff and still so light. Was using @psychotiller enclosure as an example 20180919_205309 20180919_205551 20180919_205416 20180919_210436 20180919_210131 20180919_205408 20180919_210359

6 Likes

I REALLY like that deck - a little unsure about whats going on with the kick

1 Like

Man these SR TKP trucks are so nice. Got to go ride around a few blocks after finally getting it together. Can’t help but carve everywhere.

2 Likes

Damn you people and your recommendations. I’ll order some now from tiller :frowning:

3 Likes

I’ve been skating for most my life. These trucks put a smile on my face. Worth every penny.

3 Likes

I’m fairly sure I’ve convinced at the very least three people now to buy SR trucks and @psychotiller mounts over the past 5 weeks.lol. Do I get commission after I get to 10?

8 Likes
4 Likes

I’ll send out your punch card!!!

5 Likes

@psychotiller Your ish sells itself. I just push them in the right direction.

2 Likes

wait, I got @Skunk to by SR’s and he got 3 more people to by SR’s… @psychotiller, are you selling amway?

5 Likes

Sometimes this place does feel a little Avon…Where’s the next Lingerie party is all I want to know!

7 Likes