My top speed going down

What’s Max amps total you’re pulling?

12s6p 30q BMS bypassed probably 90-100 and going uphill 120amps its 4wd

1 Like

Can you even do fill throttle launch?

I was in foc sensorless mode I’ve tried sensord really smooth and quiet, but I run foc sensorless mode I can launch but foc is like smooth throttle curve so not really crazy but bldc will launch u like a fricken rocket from what I tried I hit 30 way to fast in bldc trying to test how fast does it launch.

Because even dual motor BLDC I feel like it’s crazy fast. Can’t imagine 4 motor

1 Like

I’ve posted some videos on me riding the evo , but they were at half settings and I was berly learning to ride the thing so yeah

Like I think my 15mm belts will skip with full batteries no problem

I don’t have any slips my friend I just have smooth urethane when letting go of throttle it just likes to coast

Why did you mount such a big battery if you are only going to use it at 60A, that’s 30A for each ESC assuming you have Samsung 30Qs or 25Rs.

I run a 12s4p and push it everyday at 80A, it’s also a Trampa board, I have a sweet spot weight wise, plenty of range, I mean I need to ride the board a lot to deplete the battery completely.

Who u talking about?

I was talking to @Devilmycry

1 Like

Haha Regulars changing their profile pics is mighty annoying. You get so used to just identifying people by their pic…

The 30Qs can do 20A completely safely, so really you should be at 140 total battery max across all VESCs. Motor min/max should be the absolute ratings from the manufacturer.

But I wanted change… maybe I just need a new picture with the helmet… Bleh lol

You man Lol do you see the each motor I’m at 60 for each motor and I have 2 = 120 :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

That sounds exactly right as I’m designing my board to have top speed of 62kmh/39mph fully charged and at 45kmh/28mph at cut off voltage with 12S battery.