Nano v2 Full Review

So could i use the CH2 to switch on LED’s on a board? if not, what can you use the CH2 plug for?

still using my nano2, its way better than the winning1, calibration seems to be better as well… just don’t drop the bugger or you will be taping it up… the power switch is flimsy…

Anyone have some good recommendations for fixing the overly-sensitive throttle beside powering on before board and using full throttle range?

Is there any screens anyone can share for @Ackmaniacs ACKMANIAC_BLDC_TOOL in particular?

I mentioned couple of times that we need stick “arming” procedure. But don’t know if it was ever implemented (in default BLDC tool for sure not), haven’t checked newest Ackmaniac’s one yet (but quite certain it doesn’t have it either).

Anyone have a guide to tame the throttle, I’ve tried turning on the remote first and up-down before board but no dice. @Ackmaniac

Did you ride the boad or do you only test on the bench. When you ride the board and it is too powerfull then you can adjust the hrottle curve and if it is still too powerfull you can lower motor max.

1 Like

This should be it. You’re saying it’s still too strong after that? Did you make sure the remote was on and you went up and down all the way.

Thanks for the suggestions, bench mostly and back there now, I will try some of these along with a post by @Eboosted to change values

Is this the one that @torqueboards sells in their website? I’ve asked and they told me it doesn’t have speed modes

@Cmaselli Yes, it does have the speed modes. I’ll let our team know. Thanks.

1 Like

its not really a speed mode it just cuts the throttle to 70% of max so you still can travel at high speeds it will just take a little longer to get there also be weary because it does the same for the brakes so they wont be as strong as you need them for higher speeds be careful.

So it would be better if í just get a “normal” remote (i.e. mini or gt2b) And program different speed modes using the vesc

dumb question - how do you know when it’s fully charged? I know the red light turns on when your charging it but does it blink or something? I’ve been charging it but don’t want to over fill it or something without knowing I’m doing it.

there’s a charge circuit in there, you won’t overcharge. the light simply goes off when it’s done

1 Like

Where to order the Nano V2? alibaba?