Nano-x is not working

@bigben , @barajabali and @Kug3lis - tried your suggestions and nothing worked. same as before, slowly flashing in red. Any other suggestions?

I don’t know if you are aware but there was a bad batch of nano x’s a while back, you need to open the receiver and put more solder on the components, after that it will bind right away.

The problem is not charging or binding, do as I suggest and it’ll be good to go.

On what components?

Open the receiver, and upload a picture.

It’s U3 that had the problem on the old ones. You can try resoldering that (reflow or add a touch more).

1 Like

Put flux on these pins and add some solder, the jst plug should have a better contact after and bind right away

1 Like

Also add more solder here.

1 Like

Pin 14 looks crooked and not sitting on the pad properly. U3 also looks like not enough solder

1 Like

I re-soldered so many components on this receiver lol but after adding some solder to the pins it worked. probably contact issues. Thanks!

1 Like

Glad that your issue is resolved

1 Like

Glad you produced that issue :wink:

3 Likes

I’m glad I was able to help!

1 Like

Did your receiver have a rapid blinking light like mine? Check my post today for a video.

It had a normal binding flashing light. Try adding solder to the pins it might do the trick.

2 Likes

I´ll quickly jump on this topic with a question! :grinning: Is it possible to charge my Nano-x with a powerbank? It would be nice to have a backup power source.

yep the nano-x is a simple plug and charge with micro-usb. however i’m not sure if you can use it while it charges…haven’t tested that

Can always use the power bank at a quick stop for coffee or whatever for most remotes they aren’t using power that quickly so with a quick 5-10 minute charge can ride for substantially longer than that (assuming charge rate is around 1A, say you have a 800mAh or .8Ah battery in the remote a full charge would be around 45-50 minutes and a 5 minute charge will give you 5/60*1A = .08Ah, .08Ah/.8Ah = 10% charged, wait 10 minutes and up to 20% charge which can last a long time… my custom remote pulls about 20mA on average so with that 10% charge can ride about 4 hrs).

Hey enertion, I was wondering why my nano x stays the same when I try to switch between beginner and advanced mode. It just doesn’t change the boards performance at all.

@Esk8board4life If you are Raptor 2 user, email to support to get your issues resolved