Near collison with cyclist

I should. I really should. Its having the air horn.

Edit; If it happens then @b264 gets the blame.

Kleinn Air Horns 333 Sniper Remote Control Air Horn Activation System Amazon.com

1 Like

i say topics, stupid posts in a stupid topic are inevitable.

chill out dude this is supposed to be a community and fun and informative.

if you mean me, i’m not PISSED :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

and here my time goes… let´s see what information we already got out of this threat…

• we need train horns on our e-skates
4 Likes

interesting that a topic like this get´s more attention that my last build lock update… :thinking: I should rethink what I write…next time :joy:

damn, you made me realize i waste mine too, a bit pissed now, just a bit tough…

good that I have now lunch break… more time to spend in here :wink:

1 Like

that wasn’t my fault :laughing:

images%20(1)

1 Like

yes it was @b264 fault…and @Skunk with his video and the link…

2 Likes

because I already ordering all parts… designing a special cnc mount for the horn… thought to get the compressor running with petrol which coming out of the water bag in my backpack… should fit…

2 Likes

as it´s anyhow a bit a strange topic…one off topic question… how can I post videos? tried once to upload a small clip made from my iphone, but just got the fault message that it’s only supported .jpg etc. picture formats.

I think you need to upload it elsewhere and then link it here But I could be wrong that’s just how it was on my car forum

1 Like

It won’t upload mov files. whatever they are lol

1 Like

so I can just link it, right?

:man_shrugging:

Now I’M p*ssed! Esk8ed back from school, took my gear off, sat down and saw this on the kitchen table.

Nothing left of this muffin but crumbs!

I must admit though, that it was me that ate that muffin, but it still p*sses me off that the muffin is gone!!!

I hate assholes!

DSC_0018

6 Likes