Need 10S BMS 40A w/ e-switch

Hey @Namasaki, so i was wondering something: The Bestech BMS’ are compatible with both LiPo and Li-Ion batteries and on the data sheet it says adjustable. If I ever decide to buy 5 Lipos with 60c discharge for crazy hill climbing like you in your thread, will i be able to adjust the BMS somehow? Or do i have to specify it to Bestech before my purchase? Cheers!

The specifications are factory set per order.

1 Like

Thats unfortunate to hear, but thanks for letting us know!

I have a 8s bestech new for lipo if that’s any good to u

Are you in Europe? I’d be interested because i wouldnt have any use for the 2nd one that id have to order anyways :slight_smile:

I am and I was only in Berlin last week end I’ll get a price for u tonight I’m in ireland

Ahh what a shame- could have met a fellow esk8er :wink: Cool mate, looking forward to hearing from you

1 Like

Have u any boards up and running

yup my diy and a blink s2 :wink:

And I have a metroboard with a 20 mile battery

1 Like

Inc vat i paid 140 for 2 65 inc shipping if u want it

huh why did you pay 140? I was thinking to get this one:

http://www.bestechpower.com/296v8spcmbmspcbforli-ionli-polymerbatterypack/PCM-D223V1.html

They said it would cost 29$ so thats 32,49 Euros x 2 = 64,98. So for 65 I could get two … Ok i know id have to pay for shipping still :smiley: But i think then ill rather have 2

I 1s i order are the higher end ones there 80a Hcx-d223v1 unless they came down in price in the last 8 weeks

the one i linked also has 80 maximal continuous discharging current and ‘donna’ from bestech wrote me:

Hi Florens

8S BMS the price is : $38/pc. you could check the datasheet as attached.

Oh i am just realizing i meant to say its 38$ not 29$ but it still equates to roughly 32 euros

Thats the same one they where 135 for 2 then i paid vat when they came in

Im not trying to make money at 65 im loseing money

1 Like

Of course mate, I am not thinking you are, but I guess they must have lowered the prices?

They must have dropped in price in the last few weeks

Good for me- not so good for you. Anyways thanks a lot for making the effort to come up with a price and letting me know. I wish you good fortune that you can sell yours soon :slight_smile:

if i keep it ill only do a build i also have 4 2s 6600 aspec batterys there

Huh thats interesting. I told her which one i want to be configured for lipos and which one for liions and she responded with Li-Ion and Lipo are the same