Need a battery solution for my next build

https://www.nkon.nl/rechargeable/18650-size/panasonic-ncr18650pf-3-7v-2900mah.html

Here these cells on 10s?7+p would work nice for Range and price. Estimated range 10s7p 68.59KM http://esk8.today/2016/12/28/how-far-can-i-ride/#rc

that’s only 10a and one motor from start can pull 60, I want this build to be an absolute beast! I would be limited at 35A per vesc, and IMO thats a bit too low

You can’t have everything on 300$ budget and You won’t pull so many amps constant.

I do not have a budget for this, since this will be my 2nd and last board I just said that spending 1100$ on a battery is ridiculous lol

Im aware of that, 25r or something with at least 15A is what id go for

Samsung 25r Have a rap of heating up badly, 10a cells 10s10p Would give 100A and insane range for a good price.

this is exactly what i said, thank you for that backup.

@Acido you need to accept that the only thing here limiting you is your budget and your thinking of needing 140A continuously you will NEVER EVER draw more than 60A cont.

this is a stated fact i already said a while ago since someone on here tested it with different speeds. if youre using 2 X 6374 motors, they will never draw that much, since you absolutely CANT handle this power on a 20lbs piece of wood. no one can.

Im getting around 20km out of my 10s4p 30q pack that i currently have so i would slice that number in half lol

I never said I will pull 140a continuous, they could possibly pull a 100a from a dead stop IMO max

Motor max 65a

1 Like

yet this is still not continuously :no_mouth: and every pack of 3P with a discharge of 15A min. can handle this

Either I get a huge voltage sag or i lose a lot on friction lol, whats the battery on that

i think were losing the target of this thread.

well, @Acido why dont you just buy the 25R and check the pack out and report how it went?

1 Like

I’m not sure but what I know is that HE said It’s so Strong you can do wheelies and as you can see on his beastly ride motor max 64a on Dual, I think his batts could do more than what he pulled Look at the average!

Edit: Average could be miscalculated because he stopped using it for some time.

That lg cell is also a good option, at 7p i would get 4ah more

Max he pulled from a battery is 65a and thats per vesc or together?

I don’t know and I also don’t know how your only getting 20km on 432WH Its like Your board has some Issues maybe voltage sags making everything run Inefficient maybe @Namasaki Could give us his opinion.

AFAIK metr is calculating over the master VESC and adding everything up

2 Likes

My motor is inefficient since the magnets are rubbing and that’s why i stopped riding it until get the new motor but only around 17kmh

LOL Maybe Don’t get laser eye surgery if you just have an eyelash stuck in your eye. Maybe don’t buy a new car coz The motor oil is low.

That problem is relatively new but even before that i was not satisfied with the range