Need a new phone. Lets talk

Yeah the note issue and folding issues are bullshit.

My problem with Samsung has been consistent:

They try to spread into too many new areas and stretch themselves too thin to be the “first” at stuff.

Their S series flagships have been solid for me and many others though.

1 Like

I love my note 9. I use a slim case and drop it daily. Before this phone i had a galaxe s8plus that broke falling on carpet in a case the first day. That was the first and last time I didn’t but a Galaxy Note.

2 Likes

Referring to the battery fire issue, should have clarified

apple fan who dont know much :joy:

5 Likes

I don’t know what price range you’re looking at. For the middle range, Nokia and Motorola aren’t bad. I personally went for Xiaomi and installed a custom rom because I don’t trust them that much, but their pricing is just so good.

Google is going to announce their new pixel 3a which should be fairly priced.

$400 they just announced

2 Likes

Not bad. I had a Nexus 5 for 2.5 years, fell a few times, but it was still running fine. Battery was starting to show some weakness but that’s to be expected.

I would, maybe, wait a few months to see how the new Pixel 3a is doing though, some previous pixel models had nasty problems…

1 Like

I’ve never used an Apple product in my life and honestly probably never will.

Except, scratch that now I guess - the new power beats or whatever, despite their being overpriced as fuck, do unfortunately tick every box (except sound quality) I need for IEM’s for working out/actual work. I always lived a life of saying I’d never touch anything by Dre’s bitch ass, but the market is making me haha.

Anyways, Samsung is just REALLY shit at phones man. If you don’t believe so, I can’t make you. Oneplus was good in the beginning… Now they’re not. Motorola has pissed me off one too many times after my experience with the Moto x pure.

Nokia really just has some bomb diggity shit goin on right now. Also, if you don’t mind not having a 3.5mm jack, there are plenty of great options. I however will keep one until I no longer can. By that time, I’ll hopefully be dead or something

You and your ooh I just found an apple fanboy ass :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

i own a oneplus 6 and it has been nothing but great, oneplus is still good

my oneplus 6 has a headphone jack…

3 Likes

I can verify with @KaramQ that iPhone X sucks… had to replace it twice within a week luckily under warranty tho. Grab and S9 or something.

samsung is doing a deal on trade ins right now. you get a really good deal on your previous phone. And you can get $350 towards a new phone. id say go for the s10e its honsetly the perfect size and if you can trade in your s8 active and get the s10e for $400. you cant beat it.

1 Like

@Sender my galaxy s10 is the best phone I’ve ever had including the nokia football. It’s the best thing I’ve spent money on in forever. Bixby is annoying to me but I just don’t use it. Takes wide angle pictures that are amazing too: 20190322_094335

7 Likes

I enjoy my pixel 2 a lot if it’s worth anything to you.

1 Like

I have a Pixel 2 XL that I got on Ebay for $224 and I absolutely love it so far.

4 Likes

That’s why it keep braking up when I tired to call you lol @Sender

I always wanted to try out xiaomi mi 9. Specs looks fantastic. my friend has a mi 8. He is loving it. Might worth to take a quick look.

1 Like

Yeah I got mine on Black Friday a year or two ago, whenever they came out, for like $300

1 Like

Pixel or OnePlus. Both are super nice and won’t go out of date for a looooong time.

5 Likes

Lgv40 is a solid choice. And depending on your carrier you can get them for as low as $180 (unlocked price is $950)

@PatRocks that angle is damn impressive. It’s so wide it even included a part of your nose on the left side :scream::ok_hand::joy:

5 Likes

Best phone IMHO with a 3.5mm jack is the V35.

Phones without them are not even considered, because I use them a lot.

2 Likes