I plan to build a 2x Mountain Board. One for me one for a friend (But I will do all the work here)
Here are my planed parts:
- Trampa Board Vertigo with Superstar wheels
- Direct Drive (from E-troxx)
- 190 KV Sesored (https://de.aliexpress.com/item/6368-BLDC-outrunner-brushless-motor-190KV-280KV-620KV-sensored-sensorless-22-48V-for-electric-balancing-scooter/32844026701.html?spm=a2g0s.9042322.214.171.124654c4dUaYaCj) does this one fit on the direct drive?
- Maytech Vesc 50a (I already own one which work well for now)
- Batterie 4x 5000mAh from Hobbyking (put 2x 6S) as 12S (https://hobbyking.com/de_de/turnigy-battery-heavy-duty-5000mah-6s-60c-lipo-pack-xt-90.html)
- I already have Quantum controller (I build one normal e board which work fine for now)
- Search for package for Vesc and Batterie (should stay on the board between legs)
Question is if I use 12S (44.4V) @ full load it is like 50V and the motor can handle 2340W for me its like should be at 44,4 V @ 52A (2A too low but okay for me) for max Watt or at 50V 49A looks like vest fit well right? Or do I lose a lot power here cause of the 50A vesc?
Other question is do I need to send trampa trucks to etoxx? Or does the driect drive already fit there? Or do I get trucks with that motor mount?
I also serch for cheap box for vesc and batterie any ideas?
Mabye you have some ideas for improvements for me ?