Need Boss Level Spot welder in USA

I could rent it or buy it, but I need it ASAP.

Mine stopped working all of the sudden, it does not fire up, I need to send it to @aulakiria for inspection, but I need a spot welder to finish some projects.

Let me know if you have one.

1 Like

I have one I am willing to sell - I am located in Orange, CA, USA so shipping should be fine. I have a battery pack for it as well but it is not sufficient for spot welding imo; I could sell that but tbh you need something with double the capacity.

I have the Soldering iron attachment as well. LMK.

i have seen great performance from the joyfay 709a. it will be my next purchase. i hope you get sorted soon bro :grinning:

I can loan you mine, I don’t have an immediate need. Just send it back when your done. PM me an address and I’ll ship it tomorrow.

5 Likes

If for some reason you don’t get hooked up with mmaner, you can borrow mine. Just got it and don’t need for about a month. Pm me

2 Likes

Wow guys that’s so generous from everyone.

@Kit PM me your price for only the box itself @mmaner just PM’ed you @bflan I’ll let you know if I don’t get hooked up

1 Like

My second boss level spot welder died, who wants to sell his in USA?

1 Like

Omg. You are a boss killer. What are you doing?

1 Like

Wow mine has been going strong and it was second hand. Are you putting a heat sink on the welder? What is blowing up maybe your welder can be repaired.