[Need custom build made] Trampa 136kv mountainboard

@BigBoyToys thanks for the tag. At 2800 im surprised this is still sitting here… i hsve a buyer from the forum who says he plans on buying it oct 13th… but we shall see hoping to sell it sooner

1 Like

I went with a board from @benjammin . He gave me a fair deal for a solid board with a nice size battery. I thank everyone for the help. @ieatflys than you for offer

1 Like

Umm, that wasn’t barajabali :grinning: (He did make the battery pack though).

1 Like

oopsies. Fixed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Guess you found a home for that motor mount bro? :wink:

@Cobber

Actually still have the motor mount (not sure if I want to sell anymore though). Decided to sell my whole board w/the other mount. Kinda have mixed emotions about it :disappointed_relieved::smile:Right in the middle of a move and I can use the funds.

:astonished:

I’ll be buried with a deck…

the :dragon_face: will rise from the ashes no doubt, just don’t ever sell your tools… then there is always hope :wink:

1 Like

Are they not already available now or am I missing something?

http://www.trampaboards.com/vesc-6-complete--vedder-electronic-speed-controller-trampa-exclusive-p-24166.html

4 x vesc6 is listed as out of stock… waiting on the new stock with the silicone seal as per BBT mentioned

Oh, I had heard they weren’t going to wait on the new seals for the next batch, but that aside, OP was just looking for dual vesc anyway… the 4wd just came up because of ieatflys’ board for sale.