Need Help Configuring VESC

I’m running a 170 kv sensor-less 6364 motor. 10s3p Samsung 25r, discharging through bms. Maytech VESC

These are my settings so far, just want to confirm that everything is okay before I apply any changes:

Are you sure your battery can handle 20a regent charge?

Not sure, what determines the regen value?

The 20a in the regen box was just the default value.

Unless I’m mistaken batt min -20 means 20a charge to the battery while braking but probably only that much if braking hard. But I’m no expert about Vescs do maybe someone who is can clarify.

hmm, the charger that came with the battery is a 2a charger. So maybe regen should be 2A as well?

Specs for Samsung 25R Flat Top. Nominal capacity: 2500 mah. Max Continuous Rated Discharge: 25 amps (at 25 degrees C) Nominal voltage: 3.6v. After a fresh charge: 4.2v. Cycle info: Capacity drops to 60% after 250 full charge/discharge Cycles. Don’t discharge below: 2.5v. Standard Charge: CC/CV @ 1 amp / 4.20 volts +/- .05v, 100 mA cut-off.

1C would be 7.5a I don’t know what the safe max would be

Thanks for the help!

Hopefully someone with a similar set up or a VESC expert chimes in. Got any ideas of anyone that would know?

I searched a little and I think the max charge for 25R’s is 4a per parallel group which means 12a for a 3p pack. You could ask in the live feed what the max regen charge rate is for 25Rs

I’ll set it to 10 amps and try asking in the live feed.