Need help listing all the parts need to make a diy build

I don’t want to sound like I don’t want to help but. Why don’t you take a look at a bunch of builds in the forum similar to what you want. Read on what they used and how it turned out and make yourself a full list. Then we will take a look at it.

All give you a hand to start. Vesc is a particular model (the best) of esc which stands for electronic speed controller. In short, it grabs power from the battery and feeds it to the motor relative to what you tell it via the remote

Hey man, putting together a setup is something you need to do yourself. Grab a snack and a drink and just read, read through the forum. Learn the basics and get to know which parts you need. When you have a nice list and would like some feedback feel free to post and we’ll give you pointers.

1 Like

Exactly… kind of what I said XD

A bit of advise, if you haven’t read it already… The absolute minimum required reading if you consider going diy.

I read those threads like 10+ times and all linked threads and more or less anything I could find… And then I put together a parts list, did some more reading and finally started my first thread. Learned a lot that way, and still learning every day.

Edit. Sorry… Welcome to the forum! DIY is really fun, but it’s really addictive.

2 Likes

If you want to know more about the VESC, check that page

1 Like