Need help on my diy build

Change the ESC to TB vesc or Fsesc 4,12. You can change trucks to caliber 2 and mount to Boardnamic.

The rest of money invest in battery, maybe from @pjotr47

And most important, safety gear

If you do order from diyeboard make sure you do it through PayPal

But donā€™t do it

1 Like

But I like street tacosā€¦:frowning:

1 Like

Thatā€™s a guarantee if you go to Chipotle :joy:

I will have to calculate againā€¦ trying to find everything without using diyeboards

@dickyho @NnoFailed

^this guy has the same parts and is cheaper, his mounts are also solid

not sure where you are in the world but these guys do decent price batteries, and plenty of other stuff besides :

I agree with the other posters about the quality of diyeboard parts. I have bought from there myself - specifically for a budget board / toy grade esk8 - and havenā€™t had any problems at all, but there is a general feeling of dislike for them on this forum, though Iā€™m not sure of the specifics, something to do with leaked info etc. Compared to my main board the stuff is weak and totally underpowered, but it serves a purpose at the bottom of the food chain. If you want to go fast and far then they need to be avoided.

2 Likes

Thank you very much at least one link to a decent battery alternative! Do I need the discharge BMS or is the ESC capable of doing that?

1 Like

And iĀ“m from germany btw :smiley:

1 Like

you need to do some research yourself. If you donā€™t want to read then buy a prebuilt

no problem ! Depends on the esc you use. The cheap chinese ESCs are fixed, and if you put too much into them theyā€™ll just go POP ! The Focboxes you can set the limits, either by PC or with a Bluetooth App. (the Unity has it all included, the older single ones you need to configure yourself and install your own BT Module/App).

if you from germany than torqueboards probably not the best option. import tax will make things pretty expensive for you.

have a look here. I think you can find all you need there:

1 Like

this one I have, sale 40us off ebay, included shipping by USPS. this one is fixed, but very stable. https://www.ebay.com/itm/322688416729.

and my mounts here.

Yeah and furthermore @dickyho is a really nice guy and very helpful. You donā€™t want to build the battery yourself? It is way cheaper. Iā€™m building a 10s5p for 200ā‚¬ at the moment. With Sony VTC5A.