Need help with $700 - $800 part list

whats the range on your board?

I havenā€™t tested it. Mike Bear the youtuber that I posted said he hit 10 miles with three 3s batteries in series 5000 mAh. Iā€™m getting 3 more batteries (total of 6) so it should be double the range if Iā€™m not mistaken.

at the 3:46 he states the range and speed.

EDIT: check out the whole video. He tells you the pro and con.

1 Like

Dude, why are you banging in lipos? I will never get how people wanna say lipos explode and are unsafe. I have 3 boards running in lipos from 6s to 10s, never had an explosion it even a short.

Lipos are fine, they are cheap, fit well in most enclosures, are easy to wire and have great amp delivery. Just like everything else, do it right.

1 Like

thanks for that I had an itch on my back to make sure that didnā€™t happen. I donā€™t have any soldering tools, what type of connectors would i need for my build?

True I have a lipo that has ballooned but it wonā€™t explode really even at this point unless I send sum juice thru this baby then boom! Lips are alot safer then ppl think just caught a bad rep like pitbulls in US.

but pits are the most aggressive breed they bite everything right?!?!?!

No pitbulls were breed in America for prize fighting and were killed if they ever bite humans so that got bred out, plus they just want to hunt and run and love family time. Some of the most friendliest dogs out there probably why so many agencies use them now because of multiple tool list but above all loyalty to a human it trust. I believe itā€™s all in the breeding just like humans breed a human to hate over generations itā€™s almost a given.