Never Summer El Jefe | 10S1P 26650 | Ollin VESC | Tacon 245kv | Psycho Mount | 80mm Kegels

Sorry @anorak234 . No Diagrams.

I am using a 10s BMS so it was just a matter of wiring that up. The female laptop plug’s positive wire goes to the battery and the negative goes to the BMS.

I’m looking to build a second battery pack on 10S1P array with 26650 4200mAh, it should give me 37V * 4200 / 1000 = 155.4Whr, perfect for flying (Max permitted is 160whr)

What batteries did you use for your build? What was it’s watt hour capacity?

How many miles of range did you get with your battery?

I used the basen 4500mah 26650s. I get about 10 to 11 miles on a full charge.

Still running 10s 245kv no problem?

Yup! Still kicking! I’ve been using the board as a lmv to the metro this winter but it’s still solid!

Sweet I’m doing something somewhat similar on my new build

The Basens would be 10S1P, 37V * 4.5A = 166Wh, I won’t be allowed to fly with that battery pack.

Do you get any wheel bite with this setup? Do you think larger wheels would be possible with this deck?

I’ve never had any issues with wheel bite. I don’t see why you wouldn’t be able to have a larger wheel. You may need a taller riser to accommodate it.

Thanks for the response. How flexy is the deck? How does it ride? I really like the kicktail design with the wheel cut outs. Seems like a perfect hybrid board.

It’s a pretty rigid deck and rides great. I’m about to buy this year’s model and switch everything over since it’s gotten a little soft after 6 or 700 miles.

700 miles is pretty good range. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: What battery cells did you use, and did you use nickel strips or wire to connect them? Also, did you use your soldering iron on the batteries with no ill effects? I’m planning on building my own battery with 18650 cells but I thought I needed a spot welder…

I have soldered my last 4 battery packs with soldering iron and had no ill effects at all, at least not that I could at least detect myself.

Nevertheless, i bought a spot welder and the process time is reduced immensely, can’t go wrong with a spot welder, I bought an arduino from Endless sphere

Where did you buy the Basen 26650 cells from?

Liion Wholesale