New Battery -> What can I expect from an switch to 30Q 10S3P-4P?

This makes me so nervous every time. Double-check EVERYTHING. Then, triple-check it. Then, put it away and do something else for a couple hours. Then, get it back out and quadruple-check it with a fresh head. Then step back and look at it. Does it even look right? Now quintuple-check it. Now drill.

2 Likes

IMG_0026 isnā€™t she lovely

been putting it off for two days now scaring the shit out of me.

2 Likes

trade u for a hummie deck, i have a brand new 1 :stuck_out_tongue:

lowkey looking to part out my evo buildā€¦ if he says no to trading his deck Ive got one in good condition :slight_smile:

1ak7k4

1 Like

hey skunk, ill pm you

I know youā€™re right but I basically just held the enclosure up to the deck with one hand while eating chips with the other, pressed it down for a marking and then drilled freehand while dipping.

Came out well, in hindsight perhaps a bit of care should have been taken.

3 Likes

ROFLcopter

3 Likes

hell no not after Iā€™ve just done this IMG_1021 that took years off me man :sweat:

_you know the man is a true master of his art when he makes the bottom of your deck look like something out of alien. Cheers Alan! _

1 Like

Lol I just got packages

15 belt? Or 12

15 all day long no skippity skip

1 Like

What dya get what dya get??? Open them now!

2x 15mm belts, a Frank mask and an adapter for my projector to go from HDMI to VGA

1 Like

I say, build the biggest battery that you can fit under your board. So yes, go with the 4p because itā€™s really a drag to spend time and money upgrading only to be disappointed in the end. I learned that the hard way.

1 Like

And getting the right liposā€¦ With a 2000mah 10c lipo your sag will be not better.

1 Like

True that! 8ah zippys have never failed me.

2 Likes