New beast board 12s8p 40T epic range!

Way to loud for my liking. Not as efficient either but more reliable for sure

1 Like

Then need to get high efficiency belt motors,lol

1 Like

would you share the CAD model of that truck?

2 Likes

Alright. All parts ordered. Going the full DIY route. Do you think there would be enough clearance if I used 105mm wheels? Maybe stack a few risers? Or would I indeed need larger wheels for sufficient clearance?

Nice!! You wonā€™t be disappointed. Iā€™ve got risers and with my 120mm set on there is maybe 1.5" clearance. Iā€™m really careful with my clouds on! Donā€™t really recommend anything less than that.

1 Like

Beautiful Boards and Pic Bud !

2 Likes

thats a tank

How have the flipsky 6384s been working? Iā€™m thinking of getting them for an upcoming build. Also how is the evo deck? Is it stable at high speed and over bumps? Iā€™m debating between the evo deck and mbs comp 95 deck

What kind of riding Do you do?

judging by that range he does tour de france

Yo man Iā€™m the funny guy. Tone it down a bit.

No issues with them as of yet. The evo deck is solid and very stable. I ride a bit of rough trails at times with my AT setup and it performs very well off road!

2 Likes

I do the tour of Ʈle de MontrƩal! Lol

1 Like

without deck flex going over very rough terrain is hard to do without loosing contact with the ground I find switching from 6" to 8" pneumatics is much better but my range is less for sure. You have no issues with range Iā€™m guessing.

1 Like

Iā€™ve got the 6 and 7 inch AT wheels

3 Likes

Has anyone tried the new beast board Viper? I ordered one wedding for a to arrive just wanted to see if anyoneā€™s had any experience. I ordered it from www Beastboard.net

1 Like